Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Summer Style in Britian

In California everyone is decked out in shorts and tank-tops trying to beat the summer heat, but Where I am in Beeston, England it is a different story. First off, school has not even ended yet and almost every school here requires a school uniform. I frequently see students walking by in dress shirts and ties, the boys in long pants and the girls in skirts with thick black tights. The second reason that what people are wearing is so different is because it is raining! There are barely any shorts in the stores, but instead many many different colors of those stretch colorful jeans that you saw in all the spring clothing catalogs in California. Unfortunately I packed all my summer clothing from home, so now I am freezing!

No comments:

Post a Comment